What is E‑Stamping?
Every individual or business, is liable to pay stamp duty charges to the government, on any property while buying or selling the property. Earlier, this process was done with physical presence at the official premises of government. But today, this process has been simplified with the help of E-Stamping, where in the person can conveniently pay the stamp duty charges through a verified online portal.
Benefits of E‑Stamping
- Easier and quicker mode of payment.
- E-certificate is generated faster from the SHCIL website.
- E-stamp certificate can be verified online for authenticity, making it a safe procedure.
- Every Certificate comes with (UIN) Unique Identification Number, avoiding duplication.
- Storage of information in electronic form, aiding ease of accessibility online.
- Prevents process related fraudulent practices, being authorized centers by government.
- Hassle-free and tamper-proof systems.
- SGCCI Authorized E-Stamping center helps avoid the long queues and hassles as those at Government locations, making the process easy and guided.
E‑Stamping Process in 3 Simple Steps
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment at SGCCI for E-Stamping process on call
- Visit the center on scheduled date and time