SGCCI may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on ‘You’.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the SGCCI Sites suspended or terminated, at SGCCI’s discretion.
2. Use of SGCCI Content
SGCCI authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from sgcci.in and to access and use the SGCCI Sites and the SGCCI Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the SGCCI Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of sgcci.in, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise (sgcci.in and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “SGCCI Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other SGCCI content (collectively, “SGCCI Content”), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All SGCCI Content is the property of SGCCI or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the SGCCI Sites is the exclusive property of SGCCI and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the SGCCI Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original SGCCI Content on any authorized copy You make of the SGCCI Content. You may not sell or modify the SGCCI Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the SGCCI Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of SGCCI, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes SGCCI’s intellectual property rights.
Any code that SGCCI creates to generate or display any SGCCI Content or the pages making up any SGCCI Site is also protected by SGCCI’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the SGCCI Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing SGCCI Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the SGCCI Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any SGCCI Content or the pages making up any SGCCI Site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. SGCCI Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any SGCCI Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation SGCCI Content,
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of SGCCI computer systems or site or SGCCI’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any SGCCI Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any SGCCI Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Registration Information
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company’s Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
5. Use of the SGCCI Services
The job posting and other features of the SGCCI Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the SGCCI Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the SGCCI Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with SGCCI. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with SGCCI, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a SGCCI Site.
6. Specific Prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of sgcci.in may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of sgcci.in, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post any jobs on any SGCCI Site for any competitor of SGCCI or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with SGCCI;
- Post jobs or content on any SGCCI Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any SGCCI Site;
- Use any SGCCI Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to any SGCCI Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on any SGCCI Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any SGCCI Site;
- Post jobs or content on any SGCCI Site that contain multiple job requirments in one description/posting or refreshing the same job multiple times;
- Post jobs or content on any SGCCI Site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
- Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing etc
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any SGCCI Site’s infrastructure;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any SGCCI Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such SGCCI Site.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any SGCCI Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the SGCCI Content or information available from any SGCCI Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
- Frame or link to any of SGCCI Content or information available from any SGCCI Site.
- Use the SGCCI Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by SGCCI’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on sgcci.in and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on sgcci.in.
On nonconformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, SGCCI may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User’s ability to access the SGCCI Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. SGCCI has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, SGCCI has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
SHARING OF SGCCI.IN ACCOUNT ACCESS WITH DIFFERENT ENTITY/INDIVIDUALS/THIRD PARTIES NOT ALLOWED
- You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling your SGCCI account and SGCCI Services.
- SGCCI prohibits sharing of login /passwords with different entity/individual. In the event of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your login ID / Account you must notify SGCCI immediately. SGCCI will not be liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your login ID / Account. You may be liable for the losses to SGCCI if any due to such unauthorized use.
7. User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your My SGCCI Account information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on any SGCCI Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any SGCCI Site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to SGCCI an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any SGCCI Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the Company and its parent company and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any SGCCI Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email send by an employer to a jobseeker for any prospective job opportunity through SGCCI website may be stored at the SGCCI account of the said jobseeker for at least a period of 7 days, to enable the said jobseeker to access the email, as send by the employer, to take a conscious decision about the job offer in the said email.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the SGCCI Sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the SGCCI Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
8. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the SGCCI account and SGCCI Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
9. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your SGCCI Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify SGCCI of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on SGCCI Sites. SGCCI is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any SGCCI Site and SGCCI shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any SGCCI Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from SGCCI, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from SGCCI’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through SGCCI’s web servers.
In order to protect our SGCCI Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, SGCCI reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which SGCCI deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. SGCCI does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of SGCCI or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with SGCCI;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions in compliance with the laws of respective State jurisdiction; and except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Additional Terms for Job postings
For better visibility and response from the candidates on the Job Postings on SGCCI website from its clients and also the job postings available publicly on various online sources / websites, which are selected by SGCCI on its websites at its sole discretion without violating any provisions of law, SGCCI aggregates these job postings on its websites from time to time through various Applications also from various online sources as publicly available jobs openings information which is available online information for general public use. While doing so SGCCI gets the job seekers registered at its websites at their sole discretion after getting their consent who opt to apply those jobs postings including the clients job postings obtained as per agreement / understanding with them. SGCCI never modifies or re-creates such job postings or information and any apply to the these jobs postings by the job seekers/candidates shall always be redirected to source website / owners of these job postings or to source website(s) of these job postings and shall use only for the purpose of the display of such information “as is where is basis” for the purpose of job seekers for fulfilling their jobs opportunity related requirements. Users while clicking the said jobs will be always redirected by SGCCI to the original source of the jobs posting owner website(s). SGCCI does not verify or authenticate the credentials, truthfulness or authenticity, veracity of the said job postings information provided at its website(s). Job Seeker(s)/User(s) shall be solely responsible to use and rely on the said information at their sole volition and discretion. Job seekers / Users agree to indemnify SGCCI, its directors, and officials for any loss or damage resulting out of any action or omissions basis the reliance of aforesaid information available on SGCCI websites. SGCCI will delete the aforesaid obtained jobs postings in its website immediately within 48 hours in the event of any request of deletion or any other concern raised by the original job posting source/owner SGCCI reserves the right to delete the said information at its sole discretion or from any request for the deletion of the same by the job postings owner / source website of job postings, without giving any reason thereof or as may be required under applicable laws for the removal of the same with or without any notice or information by anyone and / or by any regulatory or judicial authorities. Cookies or API functionalities shall be blocked/disabled to source further job postings from such source website. Jobseekers, Users, candidates and all other concerned indemnifies SGCCI, its directors and officials at any and all times from all losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, arising out of the aforesaid provisions in its website and waives and releases SGCCI from all claims and demands, if any, with respect to the subject matter hereof). Any query or concern should be redirected to email@example.com.
SGCCI reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any SGCCI Site, which in the reasonable exercise of SGCCI’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that SGCCI believes is not in the best interest of SGCCI.
If at any time during your use of the SGCCI Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to SGCCI or otherwise misled SGCCI in regards to the nature of your business activities, SGCCI will have grounds to terminate your use of the SGCCI Services.
Use of the SGCCI Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the SGCCI Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with SGCCI. You shall use the SGCCI Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from SGCCI Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from SGCCI Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The SGCCI Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, SGCCI reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in SGCCI’s sole discretion from time to time.
10. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any SGCCI Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide SGCCI with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the SGCCI Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your SGCCI account or Your SGCCI account is terminated, all Your account information from SGCCI, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from SGCCI’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the SGCCI Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through SGCCI’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
SGCCI reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
11. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
SGCCI and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same.
The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of sgcci.in, You agree not to use sgcci.in or any other SGCCI Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any SGCCI.com account holders, and block access to sgcci.in and/or the other SGCCI Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
12. SGCCI’s Liability
The sgcci.in and other SGCCI Sites act as, among other things, venues for
- employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- Candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. SGCCI does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. SGCCI is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, SGCCI is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and SGCCI makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on sgcci.in and the other SGCCI Sites. While SGCCI reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the SGCCI Sites from time to time, SGCCI does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
SGCCI Communities provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and SGCCI does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the SGCCI Sites. SGCCI is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, SGCCI has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the SGCCI Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the SGCCI Sites.
In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the SGCCI Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the sgcci.in and other SGCCI Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, SGCCI cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any SGCCI Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release SGCCI (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The SGCCI Sites and the SGCCI Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. SGCCI makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any SGCCI Site or the SGCCI Content. The use of all SGCCI Sites and the SGCCI Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to SGCCI Sites and may be made at any time. SGCCI cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any SGCCI Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from SGCCI or through or from any SGCCI Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the SGCCI Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on SGCCI Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any SGCCI Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any SGCCI Site.
SGCCI encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall SGCCI be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
SGCCI does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any SGCCI Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, SGCCI may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. SGCCI has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SGCCI SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY SGCCI SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY SGCCI SITE OR THE SGCCI CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SGCCI SITES AND SGCCI CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, SGCCI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SGCCI SITE OR ANY SGCCI SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY SGCCI SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY SGCCI SITE OR THE SGCCI CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, SGCCI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SGCCI SITES AND SGCCI CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SGCCI, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SGCCI MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SGCCI CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SGCCI, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any SGCCI Site, (ii) Your use of any SGCCI Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. SGCCI shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.