Get Visa Recommendation
The Chamber of Commerce offers visa recommendations to help members’ business travels. VISA Recommendation is an essential component of global trade and commerce, entailing frequent cross-border business travel by individuals for meetings, negotiations, exhibitions, and other business-related activities.
The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry issues recommendation letters to member companies, for them to obtain travel visas for business purposes to other countries, aiding simplification and expedition of the visa application process. Before issuing recommendation letters for visa issuance, SGCCI has been advised to gather certain basic information including supporting documents, or letters of invitation from the host organization, which can provide the visa authorities with additional credibility and assurance
Who Can Apply?
- Meeting with clients or customers to discuss business opportunities, negotiate contracts, or resolve issues.
- Attending industry events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars to learn about the latest trends, innovations, and best practices in a particular field.
- Visiting suppliers or vendors to inspect products, negotiate contracts, or discuss terms of service.
- Conducting market research to gather information on new markets, customer preferences, and competitors.
- Participating in training or professional development programs to enhance skills and knowledge.