Permanent Settlement Commission (Kayami Samadhan Panch)
Kayami Samadhan Panch was founded in 1987 by a District and Sessions Judge, who was assisted by a committee of eminent lawyers, social workers, representatives of ladies’ organizations, the President, and Chamber members.
In most cases, the term “permanent settlement commission” refers to a body tasked with managing and resolving issues pertaining to business and compliance requirements for import-export businesses. The commission is usually tasked with resolving disputes and providing legal documentation, among other responsibilities.
- Kayami Samadhan Panch assists in problem resolution by ensuring their intended purpose, thereby protecting the interests of businesses.
- It indirectly benefits businesses by improving connectivity and access to markets.
- It can aid in the creation of a favorable environment for businesses, allowing them to operate with greater ease and efficiency.
- Although the activities of the PSC do not directly affect businesses, import-export businesses, or lawyers, they can provide the framework for these entities to operate efficiently and effectively.
- PSC may also be responsible for protecting the environment and natural resources on land under their jurisdiction.